Kintex 6000 schematic

VRBASGRAD

Looking for AB Kinetix 6000 2094-BM01 Electronic Schematic of the board. Two transistors are burned and I cant get info of them so wondering is somebody knows where to get schematic?

Thx

i don't think anyone will have schematic of it unless you talk to AB and I don't think they would ever reply to such request. your best bet is to take few close up pictures of damaged board, post exact part number and revision and hope that someone has access to same hardware. then they could post pic of healthy board or at least post those part numbers ...

Similar Topics

How do you enable the drives to Not fault on a 3 phase power loss? I have checked my firmware revision (1.85) on the drives, and I should be...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to reset any faults for this servo drive. I keep getting guard faults and I can only reset them by turning off the power. My...
Replies
Views
Howdy guys - Looking for some insight on the MAM instruction. Had an interesting one today: I performed a controller upgrade on an older system...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am looking at the possibility of migrating Kinetix 6000 to Kinetix 5700(460V 3 phase). Reviewing the drive catalog, I have the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can anybody point me in the right direction to locate a EDS file for a Bosch Weld Timer PSS6000? I have trawled the Bosch Rexroth site...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom