KTP 400, Recipe problem!

tn123

Hello, I am doing a project that requires the use of recipes, but I am having some difficulties. First I am trying the code with simulations and the thing that is not working is that the value of variables created in PLC is not changing, and HMI gives an error sayng that the connection with PLC is not established. I'm using S7-1200 cpu with KTP 400 HMI. So first I created some PLC tags for the elements of the plc, that I created the HMI tags and connected them with the plc tags, after that I created a recipe and added elements to that which are connected to hmi tags and created data records. I took that recipe and put it in the screen of HMI and after going online with the PLC and with HMI. When I try to put the data of that recipie into PLC I get the error that says that the connection is not established.
Any idea what should I do.
P.S When I try it with KTP 700 it works just fine!

Because you say that it works fine with a KTP 700, my response might not be useful.

But one needs to make sure that the PG Access Path is redirected via the Windows Control Panel to the same connection that the PLC and KTP 400 are on. See the attached example screenshot. This is particularly important when you are using simulation tools.

PG Interface.jpg