L55 battery swap

Not recommended by any Mfg's I know of but have always done it on many platforms but not on those, probably done hunreds of them without a problem, only ones that I had to power down were those I could not access the battery without uplugging the cards.

Yes, the battery is intended to be swapped while the CPU is powered on. Except in a hazardous environment of course.

OG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Have a quick question. Can i safely replace a controlLogix 1756-L62 with a controlLogix 1756-L55 battery and vise versa. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to exchange data between two L55 PLCs using ENBT PLC1 is the main PLC and consist of 1756- CNB, L55 CPU and ENBT. Five remote I/O racks...
Replies
Views
Im new to Ethernet/IP so I expected some issues but I am not sure if what I am trying to do is even possible. I believe these 2 PLCs should be...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone can help to get the FW16 for 1756-L55 as the CPU OK indication is flashing red as I have a new CPU and inserted a memory module. While...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a new control logix 1756-L55 from a supplier in UK. The Red indication is showing stable and as per the manual its showing CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom