Ladder Creation Bad in Mitsubishi PLC

Riyas Mohamed

Dear All,

I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to download the same program in that PLC and I can't download and it is showing error and check Program. In Tools I selected the 'check program' and it showing 'Ladder Creation Bad' Error Code:C9322. It showing 5 same error in different steps but In program only showing up to Step:111 but the error was showing like Step no: 112, 5587, 5589, 5595, 5597). But these steps are not showing in the program.

It could be that it was programmed in GXIEC originally, I have come across this in various ways, perhaps post your program also what software have you used to upload the code from the PLC i.e. GXDeveloper, GXWorks etc.

The problem is that for some reason it filled the rest of the program with NOP0 (seen this before) so it makes the program too large for the ram.
I have copied the code to a new GXworks session & saved it so it will now download to the PLC, I assume you have the correct PLC type i.e. the file you sent claims it is a FX1N

Attachments

• Updated.zip
    170.7 KB · Views: 4
Actually, just read your post again & the file you posted is not GXDeveloper but GXWorks2 I hope the file I posted you can open it (may depend on your version) if you do need it in GXDeveloper I can port it to that.