Ladder Logic and Methane Detectors

Analog Input Converstion

I think I have seen some light on my logic that you guys have probably stated:
I am assuming that the input from my detectors are automatically converting the 4-20 mA signal to its equivilant 0-4095 value and storing it in a V-memory position for me. Then I have my logic compare the V-memory.

BUT I don't think that's right. I should have logic in there that:

1. Loads (LDF) the bits of the 4-20 input channel data word onto the accumulator
2. does required conversion
3. Loads into specified V-memory slot
THEN
4. Runs through the V-memory vs K-value logic which in turn does the desired SET/RST. (I am sticking with that until I figure out the above stuff)

I am attaching the program for giggles...

Similar Topics

Hello, I´m having a problem trying to program in Ladder. An output should be trigged by two possible contacts. Take a look on the printscreen...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom