Ladder Logic needed to for determinted pulse output times

stanggt200220000 said:
Hmm ok 1 more question, appreciate all the help btw...

In one example given, there is a greater than, and less than function used, but in another example given by you...its just a less than....if they do the same thing why not use use the smaller one?

They don't quite to the same thing. The eaxmple with the LEQ has the on pulse at the beginning of the time period, while the examples with the GRT and LIM have the pulse at the end of the time period. Sometimes that matters, sometimes it does not.

Similar Topics

Hi, Good Morning. I am new to PLC programming. So some one can help me to create a ladder program to move the stepper motor in forward and in...
Replies
Views
I need to create a very specific PLC ladder logic program and have tried for days and can't get it to function the way I need it to. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I can’t seem to come up with the logic that I need on one of our operator stations Any points in the right direction would be much...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am currently taking my final year project and working out in my ladder logic programming. I am finding some difficulties on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was in the design stage of a new stand-alone machine and need some inputs/advice from all you experienced and knowledgeable industry...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom