Ladder Logic

Engr,

As for me, I try not to use auxiliary switches in ladder logic. I do use START switches, and especially STOP switches. You never want to write a program without a method to STOP the process. I do not consider those "auxiliary" but NECESSARY.

Bernie, it could be poor translation to English. "Auxiliary Switch" should not mean an internal PLC memory location, whatever its purpose.

It could also be a switch described as Auxiliary in the address comment.
Maybe the machine has a Main Start/Stop and an Auxiliary Start Stop.

Without more information we really have no idea at this point. If the original poster can attach a rung screen shot or attach the program and give us more details that will be helpful in getting a good answer.

Similar Topics

Hello, I´m having a problem trying to program in Ladder. An output should be trigged by two possible contacts. Take a look on the printscreen...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom