Laptop outlet in a 24VDC panel

The panel will be outdoors remote from other outlets,

If the enclosure is outdoors in direct sunlight the heat generated by a 250va transformer will not be even measurable from the solar radiation heat that enters the enclosure, plus when the outside temperature drops below 60°F/15°C it wouldn't hurt and might actually help with internal condensation

Another thought is almost all laptop chargers are rated for 100 to 250VAC and 480 to neutral is 277. regulate that down to 240 and put in a 240 outlet

Similar Topics

Hello a very quick and easy question to my foreigh friends ...not related to programming :) I'm located in north america where we use 120v ac...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a task at work that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me find a solution for. Here is the background info: I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom