Lauer LCAPRO Software

salonso

Hello,

I think this might be my first post. I have a client who has a broken Lauer LCA Panel, and fortunately they own another panel with the same program. I've find an used panel which can work bu I don't have the software to download the program from one panel to copy it to this new panel I'd bought.

Does anyone know where can I buy or download this software?

If this can help you the model of the panel is Lauer LCA300.1 and the software is LCAPro 5.5.

I'll apreciate any help with this.

Thank you very much!

Experienced the same problem with a lauer panel in the plant I work.
We could order a spare one but downloading the software is the big problem.
Found somewhere in the office a Windows 95 pc with a physical RS232 comport and then with a nulmodem cable you can download. Even Windows xp pc with physical RS232 won,t work. Because the LCA software want,t to acces the comport in a way that was only allowed untill Windows XP and 2000 came on the market. The only way to do this would be a Windows xp computer with physical RS232 comport that you can boot into Windows 98SE because if I remember correctly this was the last Windows version that allowed dos programs to acces the comport. There is also a company that gives Some support and they offered me to hire and old laptop pc for I thought 100 euro a week but I didn,t need it because I found that old Windows 95 pc somewhere in our office.

Kind regards
Henny

Hello salonso

Don,t know to what kind of plc the panel is connected to but if that plc is not to old and it can connect to newer type of panels then at the end it,s much cheaper to make Some hmi software instead of spending lot,s of hours to get and old panel running. But ok i know that,s easily Said then done.

Kind regards
Henny