Lead/Lag PLC Programming

JoseM

Can anyone give me some advice on Boiler Lead/Lag and Air Compressor Lead/Lag PLC sequence. I need to developed the strategy to control this processes as an energy conservation strategy.

Thank you in advance for any help guys.

Yes, we can. There have been many past discussions on Lead/Lag sequences. If you use the Search command on the top right menu ("Search"), use keywords "lead/lag", then you will get a list of about 3 pages of previous discussions. Also search for "alternator" or "pump sequencer" for more discussions on this topic.

However, if you have specific questions, I and others will be glad to try to answer them.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I need to figure out how to design Lead/Lag Logic between two Compressors. I have done this in the past with not too much difficulty. What makes...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. if you have a logic for 3 pumps (lead/lag/off), would you please email it to me? I really appreciate it!
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am trying to figure out what the best way to control three pumps would be. I have searched the forums and cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a triplex pump skid, which they want up to 2 pumps to operate and the other to be on standby. I am kind of racking my brain on...
Replies
Views
I am a novice at ladder logic programming but I needed a lead/lag function for two pumps that I am controlling. I bought a cheap FX1N(C) board...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom