Learning Industrial Communication

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm deep into learning comms, Modbus, Ethernet, DH+ Modbus etc. I was thinking of trying to put together a small Modbus Network and was wondering if I can use RSLogix 500 Micro Starter a VFD, Modbus, HMI screen and a Motor.

Would RSLogix 500 Micro work for this work bench network?

Also any info or suggestions regarding data/communication training (online or where I set up work bench networks) would be of great value, i.e.

Profibs
Ethernet
Modicon
ControlNet
DeviceNet
DH+
Fiber Optics
etc.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I just started working in an automotive company as a junior control engineer and currently, I am providing a support to a line...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I want to pick up an Allen Bradley PLC so I can practice writing programs. I have 10 years as a maintenance tech and a good understanding of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have started a new chapter in my career with a local company. a lot of their plc's is omron and i have the cx version 9.75 software...
Replies
Views
Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom