LED lights

Are you making a joke, or referring to red/green colorblindness, or do you really have a device that isn't functioning correctly ?

From the photo, I can't tell if these are supposed to be multicolor RGB LED lamps, or if they're single-color with colored lenses.

Post the part number and describe more about how you have hooked them up.

It's also possible that you simply got the wrong product from your vendor.

If you can take the lens off, check the color of your LEDs. If they're not white, then the resulting color will get tinted differently when filtered through the lens.

My guess is blue LEDs under a red lens.

"Isn't that one of those really bad movies from the 1980's?" Well, could be, but I kinda like it :). Colors are like in the document, thank you, my guess is there is something wrong with the connection.