Lenze ACTech

Did you try to call AC Tech directly?

A long time ago I blew a couple capacitors in a drive and they were able to get me the part numbers to replace them.

This was before they were purchased by Lenze so maybe policy has changed. Also, the world is a lot more worried about liability now so they may not do it because of that.

If it is a discrete IGBT, usually you can read the manufacturer and part number right on the side of the device, although you may need to remove it first. Sometimes they use proprietary numbering for OEM components, but lots of vendors, like Galco, have ways of "breaking the code" to find an equivalent commercial off the shelf version.

If it is an IPM (Intelligent Power Module), a single device containing all of the diodes, IGBTs and firing circuits, then those are not repairable and in many cases, not even replaceable because the connections are often done using SMT (Surface Mount Technology).

Single IGBT:
skm145gal123d-semikron-igbt-skm-145-gal-123d-123-d-new.jpg

IPM:
PM100CL1A120.jpg

A 30kw 400V VFD is almost certainly not economical to repair. In fact, it probably is built so it is not possible to repair, especially an IGBT block.

Plan to buy a new one.

A 30kw 400V VFD is almost certainly not economical to repair. In fact, it probably is built so it is not possible to repair, especially an IGBT block.

Plan to buy a new one.

it will be even harder to repair if the IGBT "cracked" because the electrons were in a hurry to get out of it!