Lenze Servo Drive

necyil

Hello All

I use Lenze 9300 servo drivers with siemens Plc by profibus.

Speed setpoin from profibus

L #data_send.processdataword_1
T PQW 266

I need send additional speed setpiont to drivers for corretion.(from dancer)

i dont know how?

Pls help

Best regards

Nec

Hello Nick,

I was try pid but cant sucessfull. Line speed about 6000 m/dak. may you help me how i use dancer wih pid. (pid programa and parameter)

Best regards

So, what have you tried and what were the results? The standard PID block in S7 is FB41 or there will probable be a PID block in the drive.

Please give some more details of the application so that the forum members can offer the best help. e.g. Unwind, rewind, section control, motor in speed control/torque control etc.

Post your replies here so that the whole forum can join in to help out.

Nick

many thanks Nick for your replay

I am planing for a wire rolling machine with 4 rolling motors and winding and unwinding.

speed referance from line speed about 90% and 10% from dancer for corection.

My problem is that,

May i use standart siemens pid for correction? ( i am new for pid)

help me for that (also pid parameter!!!)

Best regards

nec

why not use the internal blocks of the drive, feed the dancer value direct to the drive and program the drive so that the dancer position value influences line speed

thank for reeplay,

I use profibus..so send just speed referance
like that
L #Speed_Ref.
L PID_Correction
+I
T PQW 266

Speed ref. must be about about 90%. and dancer correct 10%.

My problem is that,

Line speed is 500m/min. How i correct with dancer? I am new for pid. i need help.

Best regards

I am out of the office earning a living this week and so have limited access to the internet.

There is lots of good information on this web site and others regarding the subject of PID loops. I would recommend using the search facility on this web site and also maybe Google to give yourself an understanding of PID loops before you try and implement one.

Nick