Light Curtain Distance Calculation

thats fine mmedina - but it is only one supplier and almost spam.
there are some interesting notes though
but as we have been saying and you need to note.
the safety standards and risk requirements are not on that site
(obviously copyrite is important)

Time to revisit this thread. The only number in the formula that I am stuck with is the total response time. How do I measure the response time of the AC motor? Manuals / literature always says to measure the response time on the actual system. Sure but they never say how. How do people do this? In my case it's a rotating dial table, do I look at it with a high speed camera?

Time to revisit this thread. The only number in the formula that I am stuck with is the total response time. How do I measure the response time of the AC motor? Manuals / literature always says to measure the response time on the actual system. Sure but they never say how. How do people do this? In my case it's a rotating dial table, do I look at it with a high speed camera?

I use the following stop performance meter -

http://www.univib.com/Pages/Stopping_performance_meter.html