Light Measurement sensor

harisankarbs

Hi I have an application where i need ambient light sensor. While I can use sensors like BH1750. I am not sure how i can use it in an industrial setting. Is there any industrial ambient light sensor. It should less than 1.5 inch as well.

I did some “greenhouse” installations and they used 4-20ma LCom sensors. I didn’t get to write the controls though, just do the component installations. It was a brilliant setup. Sensors in set zones that follow an EPID with tie backs to ensure optimal canopy penetration. The lights themselves were some special LED setup that received a 0-10v input from the PLC to set the intensity.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever come across a setup to measure the weight of grain as it is falling from an auger into a truck. Regards Alan Case
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am working on designing a call light/alarm system I have roughly 20 stations that will each have their own call switch. Then...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. On our Siemens PLC power supply, the battery light is showing amber. If we do not immediately change the batteries, will we lose the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about light towers, the way I have always used them and the way I was taught is like indicator lights, i.e. Green...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom