line noise filters for 220vac

irondesk40

I have been using Islatrol line filters on the machines that i have been building but curious as what brands others may be using.

If you are worried about noisy AC from the plant you can always use an 1:1 isolation transformer. For example, one job I had in TX the plant had very noisy power with some small drops. We put a 480/480 isolation transformer at the robot and it helped tremendously.

Similar Topics

Hi there, Currently I'm working with PLC Mitsubishi Q series and Servo Motor MR-J4 series. All the system will monitoring using one PC that...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I have a customer with four 350HP Mitsubishi VFDs, each driving four 25HP motors. Each drive has a line reactor on the output side...
Replies
Views
We have a servo drive that is control by contacts on an output card (1769-OB16) when the contact is closed we read like 8V. We swap the card and...
Replies
Views
So I got me a Lenze / AC Tech 940 servo drive, and connected it to 230 VAC Single phase, and got it working okay. Then every other (non-Lenze)...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom