LinMot Linear Motor driver programming

Lamboom

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
Is there anyone out there that has programmed a LinMot Driver/Controller, and used a PLC (perhaps Siemens S7 1200) to run it?

I'm looking for any information (a manual, tutorial, example program .. etc) that would help get me started at running a LinMot E1100 series controller, driving a linear motor using a PLC.

Thanks much, regards, Michael

Similar Topics

I spent quite a bit of time researching LinMot Linear Motors, after it was suggested, on this forum, that they would be the best actuator for my...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anyone out there that has programmed a LinMot Driver/Controller, and used a PLC (perhaps Siemens S7 1200) to run it? I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
After great help on the forum getting a Red Lion G3 HMI to control & communicate with Advantech's ADAM-4055 D/IO modules, the next step was to...
Replies
Views
Thanks to many people on this forum, and automation engineers in in several countries, not evolved with this forum, I have been able to almost...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Any of you guys have a idea how to read the on the PLC ( Omron NJ my case ) errors from Linmot , I have a C1250 Drive Ethercat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom