List of Obsolete PLCs from Allen Bradley?

alive15

Good morning,

Recently, I've heard the Micrologix 1500 PLC has become obsolete and Allen Bradley does not repair them either.

Is there a list of obsolete PLCs from A.B. that I can look at to determine the next best option?

I found this site: https://www.rockwellautomation.com/...ration-solutions/product-search/overview.page

but you need the part # itself to see whether or not it is active. I'd prefer a big list of all obsolete PLCs.

Thanks,

Just use the site and type in the first part of the number.... so a 1500 series would be 1764 and you will see 2 pages

I have been replacing 1500's with 1100's if its just a simple project/machine

If you type in only the first 4 digits you get the entire list for that line.
End of life is greyed out for this line, but you can sort to see the 7 that are discontinued or the 124 that are Active.

1710197792957.png

What??? The 5069-AEN2TR is discontinued???? I did not realize any of the 5069 series was discontinued yet, it is so new!
And the 5069-L46ERMW???? What is happening to this world, this controller is basically brand new!
I guess I need to readjust what I consider usable products, I've not used these in a project for a couple years, but did not know they were killed already!

What??? The 5069-AEN2TR is discontinued???? I did not realize any of the 5069 series was discontinued yet, it is so new!
And the 5069-L46ERMW???? What is happening to this world, this controller is basically brand new!
I guess I need to readjust what I consider usable products, I've not used these in a project for a couple years, but did not know they were killed already!
E-bay :)

Typical Rockwell. That ERMW was the one with the windows machine within it? Can't imagine they sold many of those when you could get a midrange CLX for the price.

I've found a script on Github a while back that pulled the obsolescence state of the parts in an excel file. It worked for me, perhaps that's usable for yourself to filter?

Typical Rockwell. That ERMW was the one with the windows machine within it? Can't imagine they sold many of those when you could get a midrange CLX for the price.

I've found a script on Github a while back that pulled the obsolescence state of the parts in an excel file. It worked for me, perhaps that's usable for yourself to filter?
Can you post or pm me a link to it?

EDIT: I found it in your post here: Lifecycle Status from Rockwell
Thank you!