Logging Data (Cask filling information) AB HMI

PABLO5585792

Supporting Member
Hi guys I am hoping you can help me.
I want to use an Allen Bradley HMI and PLC to record information every time a Cask is filled to an SD drive in the HMI, I want to the transfer this information to an excel file.

Hello,

I'm not particularly familiar with Rockwell stuff but to get bettter adivise you should probably tell people exactly what HMI and PLC you are using and what programming tools you have available.

Best regards,

Nick

I am not sure what your budget is, but for a low cost HMI that supports 300+ protocols, I would look at Weintek.
The software is free and their HMIs have excellent features including logging, which you can access from either the HMI's memory or SD card over the network with it plugged into the Ethernet factory network.

I am not sure what your budget is, but for a low cost HMI that supports 300+ protocols, I would look at Weintek.
The software is free and their HMIs have excellent features including logging, which you can access from either the HMI's memory or SD card over the network with it plugged into the Ethernet factory network.

I like this guy already DarranSDUK!
Finally, another Weintek / EasyBuilder user....

I use maple systems (it's just a rebranded weintek) a decent amount. If you need an HMI that will communicate with your PLC, Maple Systems (Weintek) will communicate!