"logic trace" function grayed out

artem

Hey guys, I'm using version 10.00.00 (CPR 9) or RSlogix500. The main processor I talk to is a SLC 5/05. I was recently told about the "logic trace" feature and was wondering why it is grayed out in my situation? I added it to my toolbar via View>toolbars>checked the box next to logic trace. It shows up now, just grayed out. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

I think you need a RSLogix 500 PRO license in order to use this feature. Besides those with toolkits I'd bet that 99% of licenses in the wild are RSLogix 500 Standard.

I think you need a RSLogix 500 PRO license in order to use this feature. Besides those with toolkits I'd bet that 99% of licenses in the wild are RSLogix 500 Standard.

That seems reasonable, thank you for the advice!