Logix 5000

kpguy

In Logix 5000, how do you get the default view of the tags to be in monitor mode? Everytime I click back to it, it opens up in edit view, online or offline. Is it a setting somewhere?

I think i figured it out. If the tag display window opens up maximized, you need to click the restore box so that its not full size but just a floating window. Then put the window in monitor mode, then maximize it. From then on out it will open in monitor mode. If you restore it down to a floating window again, put it in edit mode, then maximixe it. It will open in edit mode all of the time. Closing and restarting rsl does not change it. Silly programmers.