Logix 5550 firmware v5.16

I think you will need rslogix 5000 version 2.51 for version 5 firmware.
I doubt you would have much luck installing it on windows 7 64 bit.

I don't think there is even a download for logix 5000 earlier than version 6.

So you need to find the software somewhere and install it on an old pc or in a virtual machine.

An L5550 processor can be flashed up to V13 firmware. I would convert your programme to V13 and update the firmware. Prior to about V11 Logix 5000 had lots of issues/bugs so this would be an improvement all round and V13 is pretty solid.

I think you will need rslogix 5000 version 2.51 for version 5 firmware

Thanks for jogging my memory... I will update my other post to reflect that very old firmware compatibility.

Similar Topics

Hello, I was trying to create new module in I/O Configuration and I get the "Fatal Application Error" Below is my plc setup if I need to try...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, I have five Logix 5550 PLC's in use. Also five console computers, three workstation computers, and two servers. (The PLC's are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an Allen Bradley logix controller 5550 in a machine. The PLC program is not in there and i have to install (flush) the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! I have control logix 5550 series program but i m unable to open program on RS logix 5000 v20.0 .kindly suggest me exact version of rs...
Replies
Views
So my sensors are working well, naturally I want to view the information on one of our HMI's here, no luck with weintek support, or google...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom