Logix Designer Compare - Compare Results window missing

some where in Document folder, there is an xml file , I think it's called UserPreferences.xml delete that and retry.

You Sir, are a lifesaver, that fixed it. :geek::geek::geek:

I thought, there must be a file that controls that, but I only look inside the compare tool folder.

Thank you, BachPhi.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

I just experienced the same thing, and deleting the UserPreferences xml file resolved it. Probably another Windows Update shenanigan...

Similar Topics

I have this error when starting Logix Designer Compare Tool, any solution to solve this problem? Now I have version 8.2 but I tried with old...
Replies
Views
Hello, today I tried to use the Logix Designer Compare Tool (v4.10.00) to compare two .ACD files which are created with Studio 5000 v24. After...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom