Logix Designer String (24 char) EQU

AMarks95

Using a 5069-L320ERS2 I've got a STRING (RFID) tag that is 24 characters long. In the Controller Tags area, it shows all 24 characters and matches the expected value. However, when online and viewing an EQU instruction comparing the tag in a Routine the last 4 characters are not shown. There is not a Local Tag with the same name as the controller tag.

Has anybody seen this before?
Could this just be a display issue, or is the string actually being truncated?

I have not noticed this before but I can duplicate it.

I expect it's just a display issue.

RA chat has confirmed that it is only a display issue, although there is no documentation that tells the maximum display length for instructions.