LogixDesigner module properties AOP crash

jholm90

Curious if there is a windows update that was released that causes LogixDesigner v34 to crash when adding a new module or opening an existing module's properties. There was no issue for two years with multiple programs using this module. I have completed the following tasks:
- Rebuild Project
- Clear cached build data
- export of L5X file
- (Could not re-import L5X file with these modules present)
- Import L5X file with these modules removed via notepad
- Open with another computer - same problems, 2nd 3rd and 4th VM also had problems
- copied file from server to desktop
- new file from scratch adding new module
- multiple other modules have same issue

Curious thing is there is no FATAL ERROR pop-up that comes up, LogixDesigner just dies after the wheel gives up spinning

Hi jholm90

Have the same issue... Trying to access properties for pnoz module and/or hms gateway.

Have you found a solution?

BR Jan

I think so, I've the "Rockwell Automation Current Update Monitor" running every day...

Or maybe not, I have a perpetual licens with no support.