Logo help ASAP!

best49erfan

I'm trying to program this thing! Here is what I need:
I1 turns on Q1, but I would like it to flash every 2 seconds. I left my micrologix at work. I could easily do it on that, but I need this done fast! Just not used to function blocks. I am using the logo itself to program as I do not have the software.

A LOGO version is attached. This blasted hard-to-use program insisted it had to have a M1 "flag" bit between the T002 OFF TIME break contact and the T001 Timer, adding an extra rung. It also will not run in Simulation mode unless you first have it convert the ladder logic to Function Block Diagrams. Once converted, no one could ever figure out how the program really works by looking only at the FBD.

FLASH OUTPUT 2 SECONDS ON-OFF.jpg

Last edited: