Logo! Soft Comfort V8.3 how to get global memories instead of just inputs and outputs

thewalkerist

Hello everyone

In my programme i have 1 input(switch), and after the switch is pressed the fan will turn on. And after the fan has turned on we will count for 20 seconds and than we will turn off our fan. But how? there is no global memory like in tia portal so i cant do it. My brain is melted. This is my first time using soft comfort.

Oh and im using this one https://mall.industry.siemens.com/mall/en/WW/Catalog/Product/6ED1052-1HB08-0BA1 .

Is there a way that i can modify and use the buttons on the screen and the screen too?

Can anyone help me?

Not sure from your post exactly what you want to do ?
If all you want is to press a cursor key, then the fan runs for 20 seconds and goes off, then something like this.

C1 is up cursor key, B002 is stairway lighting switch (set at 20 seconds) and Q1 is the fan.

Logo.jpg

Well not exactly. I wrote it. And its working. But now i have a different problem. I want to change those timer values and stuff by just changing it on the screen. But how can i set up a screen? I want to be able to change the timer values for example how much each delay is going to be and i want to be able to do it in that small little screen. Is that possible? if not can i do it by using those buttons? if so how?

Screenshot (617).png

Been a while since I've messed with Logo, but seems like I remember a parameter screen where you can change timer values.

I know i can do that but i wanted to customize the screen a little. Like i wanted to put my name in beginning of the screen and add some photos and stuff like that

You have limited options with the logo, but you can display messages on the screen like so.

walkerist.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. That was really helpful but can i automatically close the logo after a certain time? lets say my motors wont stop for 1 minute so i want to restart the entire plc. Can i do that?