Siemens LOGO with Indusoft

bluesphere

I am really struggling to get a LOGO PLC to communicate with indusoft web studio 7.1.

I am trying to use then SIETH driver. I cannot get the TSAP setting right and the structure of the IP address with its additions and the entry of the memory locations has me totally lost.

Has anyone do this before and can provide an explanation in plain language of how to enter this stuff?

Any help would be appreciated, am up against a tight deadline.

sorry but idont have the software in front of me now cause im away.but surrely you gonna have the ancer of the siemens forum that you post.

Similar Topics

Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
We need a Really Simple and Cheap controller that has a display or a Web Interface where we can change some set points. We were thinking about a...
Replies
Views
hello i have LOGO! 12/24RCE and i am looking for a schematics of electronic board. Or if someone know what is the burned component on the photo.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm no expert in PID regulating so I need some advise. I have a VFD controlled deepwaterpump that is maintaining the pressure in a closed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom