Looking for a specialty H20 Valve

firebrd10

I am looking for a analog controlled valve wich will regulate the water flow to my production system (volume).
I am looking for an all inclusive unit that I can send 1 signal to and I won't need a seperate flow meter to close the control loop.
Does anybody know of a manufacturer that I can purchase something like this from in the US.

Thanks,

Tim

For low flow gases there are several brands of thermal dispersion flowmeters that have an integral PID controller that drives a needle valve. The entire assembly is slightly bigger than a pack of cigarettes and uses 1/8" or 1/4" tube fittings for the flow connections.

There are a number of fieldbus valves (Burkert was mentioned above) that incorporate a PID controller along with a positioner on a modulating valve, but I'm not aware of any that incorporate a flowmeter directly into a valve assembly
Fieldbus valves assume that a flowmeter signal will be fed directly to the valve's integral controller, rather than feeding the flowmeter signal to a controller in a control room and then feeding the controller's output back to the valve.

Dan