Looking for a used (Low Priced )1769-L35E Processor for a lab

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I'm looking for a cheap 1769-L35E processor. I know this CPU is obsolete.
I'm preparing for a obsolescence project , but the only copy , that I'm able to get is on a SD card. I can't get to the PLC , to do an upload. I'm looking to get a 1769-L35E to just load the SD card files on the processor , so then I can get the .ACD file. I would still use this in the office for future obsolescence projects.

The program version is 16 ,and the spare processor I have is a L33ER , and I can't flash it to version 16. What is the cheapest used , and working, 1769-L35E that you have seen. I seen a few on eBay for $500 .

Thanks so much and have a great day.

Thank you . That sounds like a plan . I will view your site and place an order today. I have a meeting this morning at the local vocational school , but I should be free this afternoon to order it .