looking for leaser differentiation sensor

jugenzhu1963

Hi

I am looking for kind of sensors that can measure the distance of the open box (see the attachment for details). Is there anybody with similar application who can recommend some sensor makers. Thanks a lot.

There are solutions too numerous to mention. We need to narrow it down. What kind of accuracy are you looking for? How rapidly do we need to measure? Range of possible sizes? Contact or non-contact? Budget? Any other special considerations?

On second reading did you mean laser sensor? That narrows it down quite a bit, but the more information we have the better the answer.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.The accurcy is round 0.1mm. The measure frequency is slow (4 times/m). The size of measured open box is around 3 inch. leaser type of sensor. Hope this information can help to narrow down the selection.