Looking for Panel PC for use @ -20F

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
In order to expand a custom order-fulfillment system to our cold storage warehouse, I'm looking for a suitable touchscreen panel PC. We're using 6" and 15" IVC displays in our refrigerated (34-40F) warehouse without issue.

We're not going to rely on the processing power of whatever PC we use - we'll continue using them as VNC viewers and run the actual app on a remote server. I guess even a rugged android tablet would work

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the link. I've found many, but I would really like an opinion from someone who has actually used them in that type of environment. Been bit too many times by specs that aren't validate thoroughly enough!

Similar Topics

Anyone have/know of a source that custom fab's painted steel cabinets with sliding doors? Purchaser is trying to save space of normal "sweeping"...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. My name is Hector Rodriguez of the company A&M. Automation & control solutions. We are installed in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon...
Replies
Views
Hi All looking for a touch panel with security features it should be low cost and have an attractive colored interface. Most important feature is...
Replies
Views
i am looking for books that deal with panelview software . simple stuff like using the buttons for increment/decrement values into rs logix and...
Replies
Views
looking for a flat panel touchscreen with built in PC Looking for the following: A cabinet door mounted touch screen flat panel with a built in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom