Looking for PLC delars in Saudi Arabia

Ideally, post which PLC brands you're interested in. The importer for Siemens isn't likely to also import Mitsubishi.

Also this is a "Public Forum" designed to benefit all so any replies should come back here.

Not sure what you are looking for but we ship to Saudi Arabia several times a month... mostly cables and trainers but we do have other surplus

Similar Topics

Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
can anyone has a good program to learn plc programming online. i have the basic looking into improve my skills thanks
Replies
Views
Good Day everyone, i am currently wiring up a panel and i am not sure if a L36ERMS compact guardlogix controller is just used for safety or you...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, brand new here and happy to have joined a board like this in 2022 lol. Just want to preface that I'm an IT professional normally, so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom