Looking for SAIA Burgers PG5 Software registration

Hi All,

I'm searching for a way to work with the SAIA PG5 Demo past the expiration date of the demo.
Recently I installed the demo and created a program in it to program my PCD2M110 PLC which I use to control my home brew jacuzzi :)
I just changed the date of my pc to a date in the future (I needed to change a file modify date) Then I forgot about the date setting and started the PG5 software and of course it expired immediately leaving me with a non working demo :(

Does anybody know if there is some sort of hobbyist license for this, or a work around?

I would be very happy if I can reprogram my jacuzzi again..

Thx,

Ralf

I expected that answer...

Yes buying was my 1st idea, but I have no idea what the software costs, nor were to get it, and I'm not using this for commercial purposes at all, so I would even be happy with a extension of the demo.. It is just a hobbyist project, I'm not planning on spending a lot of money for something that I will use just once or twice.. (so I was glad with the demo until I made it expire)

I just need it to do some temporarily programming after that I do not need it anymore.

Try setting your computer date back 6 months? This will work with some demo software that just looks at the current date and does a comparison.
If that doesn't work you could uninstall the software, clean out the windows registry and re install.

If all of the above fail then you may have to dig deep and purchase a license.

Yeah I already tried to do so.. setting the date back I did not try because I do not want to mess up my email/backup file dates anymore :) That was the reason I changed the date before..

I uninstalled the whole PG5 and cleaned out all registry items that contained SAIA or PG5, then reinstalled the software, but it still complains it is expired.

This is the SAIA PG5 version 1.4 I'm talking about..

I believe I do have PG5 1.2, but not sure how to open the project I created in PG5 1.4 with this.

Does anybody know if it is possible to convert 1.4 projects to 1.2?

That might help.

Ralf

90 day demo + virtual machine = endless solution (if you can spare some gigs and 15 minutes to reinstall)

Try registering again on website with new e-mail and downloading a new registration.key for 90 days. You change it from pg5 and that's it.