Looking for Sensor to Measure Diameter

alive15

Good afternoon, I have an application where I need to measure the diameter on the end of a crankshaft. Need a PNP 24VDC 3-4 wire device using m12 prox connector that can detect to the nearest .001. Trigger rate on device will be between 30 seconds to 1 minute. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,

I have used a laser 2D scanner (Acuity) that were accurate down to 3micrometers (.0001in.) to measure the diameter of machined part. I'm fairly confident that there are several laser scanners out there capable of that.

Similar Topics

Thermoplastic mounting brackets aren't making the grade and I'd like to replace with brackets made of stainless steel. Must have a swivel ball. I...
Replies
Views
I bought one from AD, Polarized Retroreflective and it works but its really hard to set and I think its for a different application type. What I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am triing to find manual for autotrap sensor Sick odt3-1313. It is very old sensor and Sick doesnt produce it anymore. Could find through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know of an ATEX 2/22 sensor that I can use to measure and control the edge of a belt? The belt is metal and could get a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for kind of sensors that can measure the distance of the open box (see the attachment for details). Is there anybody with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom