Lookout HMI - Table reference???

reese006

Ok, I know this is more of an HMI question but thought that I would give it a shot here. I have an older version (sorry not sure what version it was) of an HMI Lookout Application I am editing in a newer version of Lookout Version 6.5. For the majority of the analog alarm tags they are referencing a file/table, which says it's an XLS file format, and not a PLC tag. However I do not see an XLS file or any other file that would be a table on the machine. Does anyone know where this table maybe? There is no file path in Lookout either, all it says File Type: XLS and gives a name for each alarm which I am assuming would the name in the table.
o_O

Check out the PATH environment variable to see where it might be located. Usually with older versions of Lookout the folder that the file resides in has to be in the path variable.

To view it, open a command prompt and type Path and hit enter. This should show all of the folders where stuff can be stored and found without typing in a full path structure.