LSM Configuration

I don't know of a way. You can do an "Auto Config" from the "Channel Configuration" box, if you are using a channel for RIO, but there is no actual hardware scan of the racks.

The I/O configuration data in RSLogix5 is there for documentation and to support wizards for configuration of analog modules. It does not get downloaded to the processor. So there is no way to upload it.

Similar Topics

hi there not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes. we have an issue with a QS100 motor from magnemotion (part of Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I've been fighting with a Micromotion 1700. Can't get into the configuration area. It's as if the optical sensors are disabled or locked out...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a sensor that I read data with IO-LINK but I don't know how to get my data. I see that I have two modes : Process data Map0 and Map...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom