M340 canopen commanding a schneider lexium 32

We have 6 lexium servo drives that are being controlled from a schneider m340 via canopen baud rate is 1mb. The drives take a commanded position but once out of ten times the move command gives an errorid of 8 (I am using a mc_moverelative command). In help it says "servo has rejected the command (To see details us MC_READAXISERROR block)" I've done that and it doesn't give me anything other than 0s.

To get the drive to move again we issue a fault reset command and then execute the move relative block again. We also have power enable hooked up to be always on.

It doesn't always happen on the same drives. Any idea?

It sounds like you may have interference on your network. I would decrease your baud rate and see if communication errors still exist.

Regards,