machine builders, intergrators

irondesk40

anyone know of any machine builders or intergrators in the winston salem north carolina area that may be looking for someone?
Pretty familiar with Allen Bradley micrologix and SLC and also Omron and Automation Direct and there brands of HMI units as well as Redlion and maples and just now starting to work with compact logix.

At a point where i could take my pension from the company i currently work at and looking at possibly trying to work for someone that does mostly Allen Bradley.
Thanks

Similar Topics

For custom stuff at my last company we usually did 12 weeks. My current job is much more standardized and configured stuff, but we also handle...
Replies
Views
I work at a fortune 500 company in the deep south. We are currently in the process of expanding and I am looking for machine...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Is there anyone on this forum that is a machine builder that is based in the Southeast?
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom