Maco 8000

I know many of you still have these pre-PLC, Type machines out there, I need a black&white editor and Compiler program. Also Color.
Dusty Rhoads at Instrucon said I can only get it thru OEM's. So we paid the OEM's $1000's and more to mess the machine up. Does anybody know where I can get these old DOS programs?

The old M8K

Did you try Barber-Colman, or do they no longer sell the software?
What type of machine is it on? What's jacked up?

Barber Colman told us that this software was properity and they will never give us the editor program but they gave us the logic so I was able to use many relays to adapt to the new hardware. As far as telling you what type of machine and what we adapted to, I cannot. I would be fired on the spot. There has to be some way I can have this editor program as it is so old We have to find a dinosouar computer that is slow enough to load the program.

You get what you pay for.

Give....no
Buy...Yes.
So there is a way to obtain it from BC. Purchase it. I know that you feel it should be free as it is an old dos program, however the developer feels differently.
I guess it comes down to simply which is cheaper. Buy the software you need or retrofit to a newer control system.

I run this on Windows 95 with no problems.

Good catch, Mostly.
I was empathetic with the thought of not being able to purchase the software, but have no empathy for the "can not have" "will not give" problem.

Maco 8000 editors programs are available for a price. You will require both screen editor packages plus the sequence editor.Since Dusty has retired I can only assumed he meant for you to get the sequence on the cartridge. We have the editor packages but I had to purchase them, they are not free.