Mad at Ebay...Just have to vent.

elevmike

So I'm browsing ebay the other day and notice a bunch of new AD 240CPUs for like $49.00 each. Just then phone rings and gota leave it for a few. Come back to Ebay and cant log in to buy the CPUs. Get my account fixed today to find that some other lucky fella also found them...

Ahrgg!!!! bawling banghead moon2

Hope it was one of you guys on PLCs.net...

240, I can give you paper weighs cheaper than that. Now the 250-1 I'll fight you for. When is the last time you saw a 230.

The one single advantage the 240 has over the 260 is the nonvolitale memory 256 words of it. That's VERY important to our application. The 260 is a nice CPU and all but NO nonvolitale memory.. Junk to us..

I can see the advantage in your line of work but in mine I need more memory, I allways seem to run a little short and have to cut some extras out.