GOing Mad

blackslipper

Hi all I am continuously getting an unknown value and bad quality inputs when using Top Server and the S7 222 PLC

I have checked and rechedked my configuration/ ethernet.. etc.

I can ping both the PLC and the PC with a reply therefore there are both recognised....

I haev no idea what else to do...Have been stuck for days

Help

Hello Blackslipper;

From the Top Server Knowledgebase:

Quality_TopServer.jpg

Could I suggest you use the same ressource to ask Top Server support about your problem?

Hope this helps,
Daniel Charter

Thanks much I after all the receiving Bad and rechecking and doubling checking, I decided to remove all my inputs and just used a single discrete input, I0.0, so I am not sure if the addressing of the tag my be the problem. The pussling thing is that the day before yesturday, i.e. tuesday it worked beautifully.

I will try to contact Top Server support

Thanks much for the assistance....

Jus some infor for furture users:

The fix to my problem was the IP adress, The IP address I thought was assigned to the PLC was not actually assigned to it on restart up, so I re assigned another IP adress to the PLC

Thanks much all