Magellis XBTGK5300 OIT Display not responding

Yna

Hi guys..can anyone help me how to fix this: During runtime on Magellis XBTGK5300 OIT, there are instances that the display are not responding for about 5 seconds. I tried to test the program using Vijeo Designer but that instance does not occur. It only happens on the field, on the OIT hardware. What are the possible cause of it? Any help...Thanks in advance..:)

Similar Topics

Hi I have an upcoming project that I am required to use a GE Versamax CPUe05 PLC and am trying to decide what HMI to use. I have no experience...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i am new to rslogix 5000 programming, tags etc... I have used rs logix 500 for a number of years and have set up some projects with...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I uploaded the trends data log file from the Magellis OIT. How can I open the trends data logs (*.dat) into excel file with this data...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I tried to replace the memory card of XBT GK5330 Series OIT( scneider electric) into higher capacity but why there is an out of memory...
Replies
Views
I have Unity Pro running a PLC simulator (Schneidere Premium). That works fine. The target environment has a Magellis HMI. I want to test the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom