Main Routine no source

Noob_MW

Hi All,

I am new enough to this group and to PLC's, but I just have set up a new controller with a L36ERM Compact Logix with a 1734-AENTR with various input and output cards,
I have attached a snip of the controller setup, the issue I have is when I click on the Main Routine is says no source available,
is there something I am doing wrong, would appreciate any advice,

Thanks

Controler.PNG

Similar Topics

We have a project that has all the routines viewable but not editable. I just want to force a bit high but cant do it. The only way to do so is...
Replies
Views
I looked every manual on JSR. I know what it does, but I don't know why a subroutine is created and not being called by JSR. Doesn't that mean...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Need Help. I've added a new program to my code, but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to designate one of my subroutines as...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I would like to know if there is any advantages for having a single main routine in CONTROLLOGIX 5000. To be more precise, if you have...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom