making a slideshow by wincc

Ghourab

Dear Respected Engineers;

I have 6 "pdl trends" in WINCC and I want them to be showed like a slide show every one or two minutes for ex. 1.pdl 2 minutes then 2.pdl and so on but I don't know how to do this exactly.

thank you all

- add an internal integer tag.
- add a global action which increments this tag from 0 to 5 if you want to change between 6 pictures. Set a cyclic trigger for what you need, e.g. 1 minute
- in your pdl add an IO-field. Attach the tag of the pic number to this. Add an event when the output value has changed. Add a script which changes the picture dependent of the value (if 0 then pic1.pdl, if 1 then pic2.pdl and so on). You can set the IO field invisible if you want

I would also add an internal binary tag, where the operated can disable the slideshow.

@ Mr. Tomas

but can you help me in details about the global action for incrementing the integer tag and the script I'm a wincc beginner.
I use wincc V7.2.
the project is a power and energy consumption and I want to change the trends dynamically without human involving.

@ Eng. Tomas

Thanks for the amazing PDF;

I follow it I make the internal tag and the action its o.k.

but after I make display dynamic for each trend the trends doesn't change.

A script for changing the photos.

I follow the instructions of the pdl and deal with the photos like the animation with meacelinious display dynamic for each pdl but no pdl were displayed.

so what is the best script for this and where it can be initialized at the I/o field of the internal tag that I made or at each photo.

I tried also a c script code at the I/o event
I made an if statement while the internal tag equals 0 to 12 ;
every if statement make me open a new pdl
but actually I get no results.

the trends did not changes only one photo displayed.

I need a help in this part please

Needing a help in Correcting a melcinous object change script

I tried also a c script code at the I/o event
I made an if statement while the internal tag equals 0 to 12 ;
every if statement make me open a new pdl
but actually I get no results.

the trends did not changes only one photo displayed.

I need a help in this part please

the code

to understand the code you must know that I made first an internal tag called slide show and count from 0 to 12 10 seconds between every no.
the code; at event of the I/o field of the internal tag - meclinious - object change:

#include "apdefap.h"
void OnObjectChanged("char ipsPictureName, char ipsObjectName)
{

#define COUNTERTAG " slideshow"
#define Pic_0 " trend1.pdl"
#define Pic_1"trend2.pdl"
#define Pic_13 " trend 12.pdl"
if(COUNTERTAG ==0) OpenPicture(PIC_0);
if(COUNTERTAG == 1) OpenPicture(PIC_1);
if (COUNTERTAG = = 12) OpenPicture(PIC_12);

}

Last edited: