Making histogram with S7-300 plc

mulderm

Hello,

I want to make a histogram of an input (y-axis) is plotted against time (x-axis).
Using OB35 (100 ms), I want use DB1 (boolean, length 500) for store the status of an input and store in DB2 (length 500) the sample time.
If my sample is starting become the 1st place after 100 ms filled in DB1 and DB2 again after 100 ms the 2nd place in DB1 and DB2 etc.
DB1 en DB2 is filled up to the (500), and the sample is stopped.
If the DB1 and DB2 are full, I import them into Excel to create a histogram.
My question is: How can I make a program for this?
Are there examples of these programs?

regards,

mulderm

Last edited:
Hello,

In DB2: just the number of milliseconds that have passed since the start of the sample.
I will try the store file, thank you for that.

Greetings,

mulderm

Thank you L D[AR2,P#0.0],

Exactly what I looking for.
You are very good and fast response.
Thank you very much.

One last Question:

How program you with one bit to set all the values in DB1 ..DB4 to zero (starting for a new sample)?
Without using SFC 23 because I have an old cpu.

Greetings,

mulderm

Hello,

The store file works excellent!!
Now I want make a histogram with the data of Excel (see attachment) but I don't know how to do this in Excel.
Or is there another program to import these data and make a histogram with the 8 signals (block signals)?

Greetings,

mulderm

30_07001.jpg

Create source code from the DBs then export the source code as text. You can then import the text into Excel and manipulate it at will.

What I mean is the signals bit 0 .. bit 7 against the sample
time (see attachment).
I have draw this with the border function and I want this make
automatically with VBA.
Or is there a program who can do this?

Greetings,

mulderm

31_07001.jpg