Market Data - Top 50 Automation Suppliers

Thanks Tom! Great info to have at hand. Size of the Manufacturer is always a consideration in purchasing decisions. It is also important to know a bit about where they make there money. For example Wago is about a tenth the size of ABB but probably have better PLC availability. Does anyone know how Fortive are big in this space?

Does anyone know how Fortive are big in this space?

Probably because of Fluke.

The footnote at the bottom of the article explains the criteria for listing and not listed. I believe that the title of the article is not representative of the list. It's more about this IIOT the article talks about.

One thing to keep in mind with a report like this is that they usually only include publicly traded companies. A privately held company won't show up since they have no idea how much money is made.

At the very top of the lists are the big DCS companies. That makes sense. Problem is that the DCS information is irrelevant to me.
Also, there seems to be a lot of companies in the middle of the list that mostly do sensors and data acquisition.
To actually gleen information about the segment that interests me (controls) is impossible because the relevant data is hidden by the irrelevant information.