marketing

raindrop

please told me .......
i have knowledge of plc SCADA motor drive but i have no job so i switch in marketing field(marketing in electronic equipment)........... please talk me . my decision is right or wrong ( wrong then what i do)

There's absolutely no way we can answer that question.

We don't know you
We don't know your skills
We don't know your area and the business climate there

Only you can answer if it was right or wrong.

It would be wrong for me -- my personality and skills are NOT toward a marketing career. But you... we don't know... We can't even evaluate you/your skills based on previous posts or interaction here. This was your first post.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Can anyone of you please provide me with some samples of a Capability Statement as a System Integrator of Industrial Automation? We can...
Replies
Views
Can anyone show any worse example for this indescribably tacky marketing approach for industrial components? Control Techniques make GREAT drives...
Replies
Views
Contractors, how are reaching out to potential customers? What platforms are you marketing on, LinkedIn? Facebook? Personalized mass emails? Cold...
Replies
Views
We have added a new feature to our latest motion control product. Our new product can do EthernetI/P I/O or implicit messaging at 1 millisecond...
Replies
Views
I know that there are a lot of you that own your own company or are partnered up with someone and have started from nothing and have built an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom