Master K120S Watchdog Fault

Aabeck

I ave a customer that just bought a brand new processing line equipped with 2 - Master K120S K7M-DR60U PLC's setup as a Master PLC & a Slave PLC. I had to download and install KGL_Win software and they have the OEM's project files for both with all comments and descriptions in Chinese.

The problem is the Master PLC faults out on a Watchdog, shuts off its outputs as it should, but the Slave PLC remains in state waiting for Master PLC to tell it to turn off the outputs. The worst part is this will leave all the heater contactors ON until the building burns down as they are all wired to the Slave PLC. I am adding 2 MCR Enable CR's that will shut off the power to all outputs to take care of that controlled by outputs on both PLC's.

Does anyone here have experience with what might be causing the Watchdog Fault? It is not a huge program that would might be taking too long to scan, and there are no jumps too subroutines that might be recursive, so i am thinking this is not a time watchdog, but something else.

Unfortunately the customer won't let me post the programs. But he didn't say anything about WeTransfer and PM'ing the link.